Video Camera Battery
Care and Maintenance
- Fully charge/discharge battery up to 4 cycles before achieving full capacity of a new battery
- Remove from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place if the battery will not be in use for a month or longer.
- Recharge the video camera battery after a storage period, usually if it has been sitting for more than three weeks.
- Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the video camera battery.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- Do not expose the battery to moisture or rain.
- Keep the battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of battery or camera to extreme heat may result in an explosion.